This website is owned and operated by Bloody Good Book, a division of Bushfire Publishers LLP. As a condition to your continued use of the website, you agree to the following terms:
1. You are solely responsible for all activities occurring under your password and account with/without your knowledge.
2. You may have only 1 registered account. You cannot transfer your account to another person.
3. You must inform Bloody Good Book if there is any unauthorized use of your password and/or account.
4. Bloody Good Book is under no obligation to verify any information provided by third parties, and the opinions and views expressed by third parties are their own and not those of Bloody Good Book.
5. Bloody Good Book reserves the right to keep secret, amend or change its algorithms at any time without warning or intimation.
7. You are responsible for any submission you make on the website.
8. You agree not to submit or create any link to material that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark rights of any third party.
9. You agree not to submit or create any link to material that is unlawful, defamatory, indecent, obscene, abusive, lewd, pornographic, violent, discriminatory and/or otherwise objectionable.
10. You agree not to make any personal attacks on any person, firm or company, and to stalk or harass any users.
11. You agree not to advertise or engage in any form of marketing on this website or use information obtained from this website for marketing or commercial purposes.
12. You agree not to post or transmit spam, chain mail, etc.
13. You agree that Bloody Good Book and its affiliates are not in any way liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, damages and/or tangible or intangible losses resulting from your use of this website.
14. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Bloody Good Book and all its affiliates against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, arising or resulting from any violation of these Terms.
15. This agreement shall be deemed to be a contract made in India and shall be construed and applied in all respects in accordance with Indian Law and the parties hereto submit and agree to the jurisdiction of the Indian court at Ahmedabad.
16. Bloody Good Book, a division of Bushfire Publishers LLP, reserves the right to changes these Terms at any time by posting revised terms on the website.